- Networking with other administrators and professional staff from other ASC’s to address common needs, wants and interests.
- Essential information on proposed laws and regulations provided to members.
- A voice in establishing acceptable standards of care and outcome benchmarks of ASCs.
- Standard, unified promotion of the benefits of ASCs to the general public and government.
- Collaboration with other health care organizations toward achieving common goals and meeting the needs of the health care consumer.
- Resource for Data and Information about/on Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- A powerful, unified voice of joint cooperation between Utah ASCs carrying our message for the benefit of all.